Saturday, November 11, 2006

we're going to the 'ship...again.

beat the rogues, 7 to zip. rozie qb'd the first drive, scored a TD, and capped that run with an extra point. after that, she handed the O to me--and i could NOT, for the life of me, complete a single pass. i finally got a five-yarder in to my slot after one million five hundred fifty-five thousand tries. frustrating. my timing was off, i kept throwing late. hats off to rozie, she was very vocal supporting me, and that meant a lot. the team was also very gracious.

anyway, i'm enjoying the win, we're going to the 'ship AGAIN, for crying out loud! never mind that we didn't bury the rogues 48 billion to nothing, or that my qb skills are about as effective as using a toothpick to slay a dragon.

it looks like i'm going to have to partially violate one of my boxes next week. i really, really, really need to get back into the groove.

No comments:

llmarcelo [at] gmail [dot] com